PEUGEOT France launches the PEUGEOT Exhibition
PEUGEOT innovates and is organising this month an exclusive event, both virtual and live: the PEUGEOT Show.
On this occasion, the lion brand will present its new flagship products in an immersive 3D showroom. The entire customer itinerary will be digitised from the visit of the stand to the signing of the order.
An experience not to be missed!
In the absence of the Mondial de l'Auto and after the launch of PEUGEOT Store: the first 100% online sales site that allows customers to buy and finance their new vehicle and have their old vehicle taken back in complete safety, PEUGEOT has decided to innovate and offer its customers and prospects the opportunity to discover its new models.
- From 14 to 31 October, a dedicated immersive site will enable Internet users to discover PEUGEOT's new products in a virtual show (3D reconstruction of the PEUGEOT stand on an Internet platform). The virtual PEUGEOT stand gives the opportunity to walk around the site at 360° to discover the brand's new products from your smarphone, tablet or PC. Three universes are presented:
- Neo performance with the discovery of the brand new PEUGEOT 508 Sport Engineered
- Move to Electric: with the electric versions of the PEUGEOT 208, 2008 and the hybrid versions of the new PEUGEOT 3008 and PEUGEOT 508
- New: with the new PEUGEOT 3008 and 5008
- From 15 to 25 October, a live showroom with all the new products on display on a physical stand, including the new SUV PEUGEOT 3008 and 5008. Product experts will give live one-to-one demonstrations, and e-sellers will be available to finalise customers' purchasing projects, remotely, with exclusive "Show" offers.
The live showroom will be available from 15 to 25 October 2020 from 9am to 7pm non-stop, with two night-time sessions on Friday 16 and 23 October 2020 until 9pm.
See you at salon.peugeot.fr