PEUGEOT FRANCE LEADER OF THE PC MARKET IN APRIL AND LEADER OF PC SALES ON PRIVATE AND B2B CHANNELS OVER THE MONTH AND CUMULATIVELY AT THE END OF APRIL.
PEUGEOT France is the leader in PC sales in April 2019 with 18.13% market share.
The brand is also the leader in PC sales on private and B2B channels over the month and cumulatively at the end of April in France.
PEUGEOT France is growing in the LCV market with a market share up 0.3% at the end of April.
The brand is still the market leader in SUVs with the PEUGEOT 2008, 3008 and 5008 range, which represents more than 8% of sales over the month in France.
Two PEUGEOT vehicles are in the top five best-selling passenger cars in France at the end of April 2019:
- The PEUGEOT 208 is in 2nd place with a 5% market share.
- The PEUGEOT 3008 is in 4th place with a market share of 3.5%.
Three PEUGEOT vehicles are the leader in their segment over the month and cumulatively to April 2019:
- PEUGEOT 3008 in the C-SUV segment, with a market share at the end of April of 3.49%.
- PEUGEOT 308 in the compact sedan segment, with a market share of 2.70% at the end of April.
- New PEUGEOT 508 in segment D with a 0.50% market share at the end of April.
Cumulatively at the end of April 2019:
- In a PC market down 0.4%, PEUGEOT has a 17.9% market share.
- In a LCV market up 6.2%, PEUGEOT grew by 8%. The brand has a market share of 17.8%, up 0.3 points and is the second largest manufacturer.
- In a PC+LCV market up 0.8%, PEUGEOT has a 17.9% market share.